We love pork. It's doesn't matter if it's in the form of bacon, pork chops, baby back ribs, pork picnic shoulder, ham or a pork loin!
Apples and pork of any kind are a classic combination and I have always had apple sauce with my pork. Until I came up with these sauces and that just changed everything about the way I look at pork!
Apple Rum BBQ Sauce has become the go to sauce around here just because it goes with everything!!! It's apple, smoky, with a bit of cayenne for a little spice. Gluten, Soy and Dairy Free so everyone can enjoy it too. So I took the time to make a combination of bacon, pork loin and Apple Rum Sauce for a not only beautiful pork loin but a tasty one too!
This was easy to do. Plan on cooking your pork loin 20 minutes per pound at 350 degrees. Or you can do this in the smoker using a light wood chip such as Apple or Maple wood chips.
1. Season your pork loin with black pepper and garlic salt.
2. Layer Apple wood smoked bacon onto the pork loin.
3. Brush a layer of Apple Rum BBQ Sauce onto the pork and bacon.
4. Let pork loin rest for 5 minutes before carving to keep the juices in and the meat from drying out.
5. Serve with a side of Apple Rum Sauce!
Roasted yams or potatoes will go well with this.